About Trade Training Institute
The Trade Training Institute (TTI) is a non-profit training and research institution built concept of a public-private partnership (PPP). It is established by the Ministry of Commerce with the purpose of trade promotion under the new Government regime. It is managed by a 10 member high level Board of Directors representing both the Government and the private sector with the Honorable Commerce Minister as the chairman.
To be an internationally reputed training institute on international trade and business and a centre for trade policy research at the highest standard.
The Trade Training Institute intends to raise its competitiveness to enable it to keep pace with the challenges of the global paradigm shift toward a knowledge-based and globalized society.
To enhance knowledge on trade and business for both government and private sector through the provision of training program.
To enhance trade capacity building through high quality training programmers.
To conduct both special and general trainings on trade and business issues for officials of both public and private sectors in order to increase trade competitiveness of Myanmar.
The high officials who have many years experience in respective trade related subjects and the professional experts of private sector and international experts who have global business knowledge are invited for TTI.
What topics will be covered
International Trade Basic Course
- International Trade Theory and Concept
- Trading Business and Trade Procedure
- Trade Business Laws
- Trade related Logistics
- Regional and International Trade Organization
- Business Ethic
- Trade Promotion Strategies
- Trade related IT application (e –trade, e-commerce)
International Trade Advanced Course
- Macroeconomics and International Economics
- International Business Management and Risk Management
- Trade Promotion Polices and Strategies
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Trade and Business Seminar, Workshop, Round Table and Talk
Fostering Global Trade and business Experts for development of economy
Certificate in International Trade
Advanced Certificate in International Trade